See a video presentation
I work with clients on a range of goals and issues. The duration of treatment can be from a few sessions to open ended, if more intensive work is undertaken. Some of the issues I work with are:
- Dealing with anxiety and depression. Are they the result of life circumstances or simply always present? Their grip can be broken with coaching and support.
- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD)
- Dealing with change appropriately. Adapting to changed circumstances is a process each of us is called to do throughout our lives. When you feel stuck or unwilling, psychotherapy can make the difference.
- Panic Attacks - Recent research has made it possible to completely eliminate panic attacks within weeks in 70% of cases.
- Motivation - creating a powerful vision for the future then living into it. Creating the life you want.
- Stress reduction. Stress is a necessary part of life, but in excess it is extremely destructive. Learning how to relieve stress can be a life-saver.
- Assertiveness and self-esteem
- Sexual Orientation
- Co-dependent Relationships